Weight Loss Nutrition
3 in stock
Essential Oil Singles
Why we are Unique ?
- Our essential oils are certified 100% pure, THERAPEUTIC GRADE oils
- All of our essential oils are ethically produced and are free from pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- Direct sourcing from approved vendors ; No Middlemen ; Best prices in the market
- We use steam distillation for extraction making sure the rich pant aroma remains intact
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- We use COBALT BLUE glass bottles with "Euro Dropper"
- We are offering 1ml, 5ml , 10ml, 30ml, 50ml & 120ml pack size in this listing
How to use
This powerful essential oil can be diluted with carrier oils and used as a topical application or for a relaxing Ayurvedic massage. Few drops of oil can be added to potpourris, vaporizers, candles or diffusers for combating germs in the air and protecting the environment naturally. It can also be added to your bath tub for an aromatic, healing, stimulating and energizing bath.
NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 21. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid during pregnancy and with sensitive skin. It can cause possible sensitization in some individuals, so use in very low concentration only. It is important to note that all Essential Oils are extremely concentrated in nature and if to be applied on the skin or body, should always be diluted upto a maximum dosage of 4% in a suitable carrier oil.
1. Cinnamon Oil boosts the activity of the brain and makes it a good brain tonic
2. Cinnamon Oil can also help to remove blood impurities
3. Cinnamon Oil helps to improve the circulation of blood
4. Cinnamon Oil is also an anti-inflammatory substance, so it helps in removing stiffness of the muscles and joints
5. Due to its anti fungal, antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties, it is effective on treating external as well as internal infections
6. It has a refreshing aroma and is extensively used in perfume-making
7. Cinnamon Oil is diuretic in nature and helps in the secretion and discharge of urine
Blends Well With
Lemon, Rosemary, Geranium, Lavender, Cardamom
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.