Weight Loss Nutrition
9 in stock
Spirulina is a non-toxic blue-green algae. It is the richest source of protein, vitamins, minerals, beta carotene, antioxidants & other nutrients missing in your diet. Builds immunity against infections. Fights fatigue & stress. Keeps you active and energetic
- Spirulina is an all-in-one super nutrient that is derived from a tiny water plant- Spirulina. Since the ancient times, it has been mankind's most powerful source of nutrition.
- Spirulina provides protein, iron, vitamins, minerals and most of the essential micro-nutrients, many of which you may miss in your diet due to irregular eating habits, hectic lifestyle or lack of proper dietary knowledge.
- Spirulina being a single natural source of vital nutrients caters to the nutritional imbalance common to individuals of all age groups and keeps them energetic and active throughout the day
- Builds immunity against infections Fights fatigue and stress Keep's you active and energetic
- Can be mixed with warm milk & honey
- Can be taken with juices & smoothies
- Can be taken directly with honey
Our products contain zero magnesium stearate, synthetic ingredients, dioxides, anti-caking agents, preservatives, colors or flavors. There are zero unnatural potentially harmful synthetic or artificial ingredients of any kind.
This product contains zero synthetic ingredients. It is sourced and made from real plant material and contains zero lab made or synthetic ingredients
As a dietary supplement for adults 18 years of age and over, take up to 500 mg powder, twice a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.